For most of us, chocolates make the world go round – we eat, breathe, sleep chocolates! It is the go-to munchy across all age groups. With winter around the corner, there’s nothing quite like some nice homemade fruit flavoured chocolates.
Desiccated coconut – 1 cup
Condensed milk – 4 tsp
Milk powder – 2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
White compound – 200 gms
Strawberry oil essence – a few drops
Pink gel colour – a few drops
Pineapple oil essence – a few drops
Yellow gel colour – a few drops
- Mix the coconut powder, milk powder, condensed milk and salt. Keep aside
- Chop the white compound into pieces and heat in the microwave for a minute.
- Stir well till smooth.
- Divide the chocolate equally into two bowls.
- Add the strawberry essence and pink gel to one part.
- Add the pineapple essence and yellow gel to the other.
- Coat some chocolate moulds of with each mix. Refrigerate for a while.
- Take out and apply a second coat. ensure the flavours do not get mixed.
- Fill each mould with the coconut mix.
- Cover the top with the balance chocolate mix and refrigerate till well set.
- Take out gently from the mould and serve.
Ensure you make loads of these yummy chocolates as they would get eaten in no time! These fruity chocolates are also a great gifting idea.