Baked yoghurt is a healthy option for dessert. It is an easy recipe requiring only a few ingredients. This smooth, creamy and delicious pudding is a definite favourite during summers.
Hung yogurt – 1 cup
Condensed milk – ½ cup
Fresh cream – ½ cup (tetra pack – Amul or Mother Dairy)
Fruit pulp – 1/4th cup (mango/pineapple/custard apple – as per choice)
Jaggery – 3 tbsp
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Combine the hung curd and jaggery and beat well till the jaggery is melted.
- Add the condensed milk, fresh cream and cardamom powder and beat until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Blend in the fruit pulp. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish.
- Place this bowl in a bigger baking bowl and fill the bigger bowl with water up to 1/3rd of its capacity.
- Bake it un a pre heated oven at 180° for 20-25 minutes. The mixture should be wobbly – neither too firm nor too liquid.
Serve warm or chill in the refrigerator for about two hours. Garnish with slices of fresh fruit.
This amazing recipe gets done in no time and is sure to win you a lot of compliments. Do share your experience when baking this dessert in the comments box below.